Saturday, December 5, 2009

Books to read

If you are interested in reading a new book I have many suggestions. Like I said in my first post I love to read whenever I have time. I take a good book with me anywhere. Whether I am at a family dinner, in chorus class :) , or simply at home. Here is a list of some of my favorite books. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Here are just a few that I loved:
-Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
-New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
-Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
-Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer
-Because of Winn Dixie- Di Camillo
-Stori Telling- Tori Spelling
Stories from CandyLand- Candy Spelling
-Miles to Go- Miley Cyrus
-Mommywood- Tori Spelling
-The Ashleys- De La Cruz
-Perfect Chemistry- Simone Elkeles
-How to Ruin my Summer Vacation- Simone Elkeles
-How to Ruin my Teenage Life- Simone Elkeles
-How to Ruin my Boyfriend's Reputation- Simone Elkeles
-Leaving Paradise- Simone Elkeles
-L.A. Candy- Lauren Conrad
-Saving Zoe- Alyson Noel
*please know these are all different types of books and not one specific category
G
-

No comments:

Post a Comment